Home Banner
Clerks Banner
Clerk Email
Minutes and Agendas
Edward A. Carey Jr.,
Elections Manager
Elections Email
Voter Precinct Map
Precincts Map
Voter Precinct Locations
Precincts Map
School District Map
School District Map
Precinct Inspector Applications
Precinct Inspector Applications
Michigan Voter ID Information
Michigan Voter ID FAQ
Michigan Secretary of State

Frequently Asked Voting Questions:

Where can I get an absentee ballot application?
You may obtain an absentee ballot application from the Township Clerk where you are registered to vote.  PLEASE NOTE:  You may pick up an absentee ballot application for a member of your household but you are not allowed to pick up another voter’s absentee ballot.  The law requires the Clerk to mail the ballot to the voter’s registered address or that person may pick up their ballot in person at the Township Clerk’s office.

Must I show a picture ID to vote now?
Yes, and here is a further explanation of this law please click here.

Where can I register to vote?

You can register to vote at the Township Clerk’s office, any Secretary of State office, the County Clerk’s office or by mail.

What are the currently accepted reasons to vote by absentee ballot?
*you are 60 years of age or older
*you expect to be absent from your community the entire time the polls are open
*you are physically unable to attend the polls without the assistance of another
*you cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of your religion
*you have been appointed a precinct inspector in a precinct other than where you reside
*you are confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial

Can you tell me if an individual is registered to vote?
Voter registration records may be verified by contacting the Township Clerk or the County Election division.

Where do I obtain information regarding election dates and deadlines?
Deadlines for filing and related information may be obtained by calling the Township Clerk’s office at (586) 992-0710, Ext. 2234.

To view Election Training videos please click here.

Coming soon information about how you can apply to become an Election Precinct worker.