Board of Trustees
- Normally meets the 2nd and 4th Wednesday of every month
- Meetings are being held through Zoom and in-person. Instructions for accessing the meetings can be found in the Board of Trustees meeting calendar link.
- Meets at 54111 Broughton Road Macomb Township Meeting Chambers
Macomb, MI 48042
- List of Bills click here.
- Rules and Procedures click here.
NOTICE of Budget Public Hearing to Establish Millage Rate for the Fire Pension, Fire Department Operations and Equipment, General Operations, Police Protection and Parks and Recreation.
The Macomb Township Board will hold a public hearing on the proposed Township Budget for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 at the Township Meeting Chambers, 54111 Broughton Road, Macomb, MI 48042 on Thursday, May 19, 2022 at 1:00pm and Wednesday, June 8, 2022, at 6:30pm. A copy of the budget is available for public inspection prior to the public hearing at the Township Offices, 54111 Broughton Road, Macomb, MI 48042. Phone (586) 992-0710
The property tax millage rate proposed to be levied to support the proposed budget will be a subject of this hearing.
This notice is made pursuant to 1995 PA 40, 41 and 42 consistent with PA 621.
Agendas, Minutes & Videos
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are only available following board approval.
Most Recent Agendas and Minutes | Agendas and Minutes From 2012 and Older
Board of Trustees meeting videos click here.
If you want a copy of a Macomb Township meeting that has been recorded they can be obtained through the FOIA process.